Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have a dream too

I have a dream that one day this nation will accept everybody no matter race, religion, sexuality, appearance, wealth, or backgrounds.   I have a dream that one day there will be peace in the world no discrimination or war I have a dream that one day i can walk through the streets and see peace and friendship no gangs or violence   I have a dream that you can be friends with anybody and not be hated   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day you will not be hated on by the money that you make. I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day no matter what you wear people will think of you as an even being   This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to overcome war and discrimination. This will be the day when the world is a better place   And when this happens, when we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

No comments:

Post a Comment